- Check first: It is important that you always test for colour-fastness before use on your garments. Spot test an inconspicuous area and thoroughly inspect for any signs of discolouration.
- Always perform a compatibility test on an inconspicuous area of the garment by applying a small penny sized spot of Deo-Go. Wait a minute, then rinse the area and inspect for any signs of discoloration.
- Spray ’n scrub: Turn your garment inside out. Spray directly onto the stains, ensuring both sides of the fabric are fully saturated. Scrub with a short bristle brush, and leave for a minimum of 30 minutes. For those tougher stains, give them another scrub during the soak time and apply a little more Deo-Go if required.
- As a guide, use around 10 sprays on each armpit area, to ensure good coverage and saturation.
- When scrubbing, pay particular attention to the inside seams and any areas of heavy staining.
- If the fabric begins to dry before the end of the soak period, spray a little more Deo-Go on to the stain to keep it active.
- Machine it: Wash the garment (separately from other untreated items) as per the normal washing instructions.If any stain remains, repeat the treatment.
- Do not wash your treated item with any clothing that has not been previously spot tested for colour fastness.
- Inspect the previously stained area (it may help to hold your clothing up in front of a bright light or window) and prepare to be amazed!
- If any stain remains, repeat the treatment while the clothing is still wet if possible.
See How Easy Deo-Go Gets Rid Of Stains
- Deo-Go can react with certain fabric dyes, permanently discolouring them. Always test on an inconspicuous area of the garment first.
- Do not use on suede or leather.
- Do not leave on unprotected surfaces (especially stainless steel) for prolonged periods, and always clean surfaces after use. Do not use on lacquered or varnished surfaces, or porous materials, e.g. marble or stone. If you are in doubt about your work surface, we recommend a plastic washing bowl, or a tray. Always clean the surface after use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep in the original container.
- Wear protective gloves/eye protection/face protection.
- If on skin: Wash with plenty of water.
- If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- Storage: Deo-Go should be stored and used at room temperature.